The Pacific Hockey Association is happy to announce the upcoming Winter League 2021 - 22 season. The season will start on Sunday, October 17th and will run into late March, plus playoffs. This is a 16 game season plus single elimination playoffs for the top 4 teams in each conference.
We will be taking a maximum of 15 teams for the Winter in a total of 3 conferences. Conference alignments and team placement for the Winter League will be decided based on previous Summer League standings and play. We realign our divisions every season to keep each conference level competitive.
DESIGNATED GAME DAYS AND ICE TIMES
All games are in Cupertino. Here is the current list of days and times of PHA games:
Sundays 7:30, 8:55 & 10:20 pm.
Mondays 9:15 pm.
Wednesdays 9:30 pm.
Thursdays 9:15 pm.
Nov. 25 – Nov. 28: Thanksgiving
Dec. 20 – Jan. 2: Christmas Holidays
Team and Individual Fees
Prices have not risen since the 2017-18 Season!
Payment Structure: discount due 2 weeks prior to new season, all payments due 1 week prior to season. This is so the League has a firm understanding of which teams are playing, and in which conferences, so we can make a complete season schedule prior to the second game of the season rather than scheduling games a week or two at a time.
Full Team payment: $8,700 (Due by October 10)
• Full Team paid by October 3: $7,830 (SAVE 10%)
Individual Player payment: $580 (Due by October 10)
• Individual Player paid by October 3: $550 (SAVE 5%)
Individual Monthly Payment (2 months): $290 per payment (Due by October 10)
Half-Season players: $375 (Due by October 10)
• A fully paid team has a roster maximum of 18 players, so those teams can decide for themselves on having half-time players. Teams that are not paid in full may have a maximum of 2 half season players on their roster.
• Players may not pay as a full individual player and then indicate they are paying for a half-season on two different teams. Players that want to play has half season players on two different teams must pay the Half-Season payment twice.
• Every team must have a full roster and be paid in full by the start of the season. Teams without a full roster risk being dropped from the league or combined with other players. There is a very limited amount of quality start times available, and we require teams to be fully paid in order to participate.
The PHA accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover through Pay Pal using the Online Payments link on our web site. Players wishing to register and pay by Check will need to complete and submit an online registration form and then send a check made payable to Pacific Hockey Association to:
Pacific Hockey Association
P.O. Box 1433
Alameda CA 94501
ALL PLAYERS, REGISTERING ON A TEAM OR AS AN INDIVIDUAL, MUST COMPLETE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND SUBMIT THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEB SITE. THIS FORM ONLY TAKES A MINUTE OR TWO TO COMPLETE. NO PLAYER WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY PHA FUNCTION WITHOUT COMPLETING A REGISTRATION FORM PRIOR TO THE FIRST GAME.
Policy Guide: The official PHA Policy Guide is available from our web site. Click on PHA General Info in the left column, then click on the link to the policy guide. Each captain, and every player, is responsible for following the PHA policies as outlined in the Guide.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 408-515-0743.
The PHA is always accepting “free agent” hockey players at all levels who are not currently affiliated with a team and are looking to play ice hockey. Please contact David Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or you can register as a Free Agent using the payment link at the left.