The Pacific Hockey Association is happy to announce the upcoming Summer League 2023 season. The season will start on Sunday, April 10th and will run into late September, plus playoffs. This is a 16 game season plus single elimination playoffs for the top 4 teams in each conference.
We will be taking a maximum of 10 teams for the Summer in a total of 2 conferences. Conference alignments and team placement for the Summer League will be decided based on previous Summer League standings and play. We realign our divisions every season to keep each conference level competitive.
Designated Game Days and Ice Times
All games are in Cupertino. Here is the current list of days and times of PHA games:
Sundays 7:30, 8:55 & 10:20 pm.
Mondays 9:15 pm.
Wednesdays 9:30 pm.
Thursdays 9:15 pm.
May 28 – June 3: Memorial Day Weekend
July 2 – July 8: July 4th Holiday
Sept. 3 – 9: Labor Day Weekend
ALL PLAYERS, REGISTERING ON A TEAM OR AS AN INDIVIDUAL, MUST COMPLETE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND SUBMIT THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM AVAILABLE FROM THE PHA WEB SITE. THIS FORM ONLY TAKES A MINUTE OR TWO TO COMPLETE. NO PLAYER WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY PHA FUNCTION WITHOUT COMPLETING A REGISTRATION FORM PRIOR TO THE FIRST GAME.
Team and Individual Fees
Payment Structure: discount due 10 days prior to new season, all payments due 1 week prior to season. This is so the League has a firm understanding of which teams are playing, and in which conferences, so we can make a complete season schedule prior to the second game of the season rather than scheduling games a week or two at a time.
Full Team payment: $8,985 (Due by April 3)
• Full Team paid by March 31: $8,085 (SAVE 10%)
Individual Player payment: $599 (Due by April 3)
• Individual Player paid by March 31: $569 (SAVE 5%)
Individual Monthly Payment (2 months): $299 per payment (Due by April 3)
Half-Season players: $399 (Due by April 3)
• A fully paid team has a roster maximum of 18 players, so those teams can decide for themselves on having half-time players. Teams that are not paid in full may have a maximum of 2 half season players on their roster.
• Players may not pay as a full individual player and then indicate they are paying for a half-season on two different teams. Players that want to play has half season players on two different teams must pay the Half-Season payment twice.
• Every team must have a full roster and be paid in full by the start of the season. Teams without a full roster risk being dropped from the league or combined with other players. There is a very limited amount of quality start times available, and we require teams to be fully paid in order to participate.
The PHA accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover through Pay Pal using the Online Payments link on our web site:
Players wishing to register and pay by Check will need to complete and submit an online registration form and then send a check made payable to Pacific Hockey Association to:
Pacific Hockey Association
P.O. Box 1433
Alameda CA 94501