Summer 2020 Beginner Schedule
Last Modified 03/14/2020
|Sunday||May 31||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||June 7||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||June 14||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||June 21||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||June 28||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||July 12||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||July 19||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||July 26||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||August 2||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||August 9||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||August 16||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||August 23||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||August 30||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
|Sunday||September 13||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center|
||4:15 pm||Cupertino Ice Center
PHA TEMPORARY RULES FOR FOLLOWING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR BEGINNER CLASS
The current restrictions issued from the county health department require groups of less than 35 be in the building at any 1 time. In order to accommodate that, we have had to change the logistics of how we conduct the classes, including locker room access, exiting, spectators, etc.
We have had the rink sanitized and conducted an extra deep clean during the weekend of 3/14 - 3/15. In addition, between classes, locker rooms will be wiped down with approved sanitizer wipes and sprayed with an approved sanitizer mister.
The rink will also be wiped down on an ongoing basis during all events.
Washing hands with soap and water is the method most encouraged by the health department. You will have ample availability of soap and water at the rink, and we encourage you to wash your hands as often as you would like. However, we are going to ask that you shower at home temporarily.
TEMPORARY PHA RULES
1. No spectators allowed at your beginner class.
2. Players may only arrive at the rink 20 minutes prior to their class time, and must wait until the previous teams have exited the building before entering. Rink personnel will be responsible for opening the doors when it's time to enter.
3. Players must exit the rink with 15 minutes of the end of their class. The players for the next game cannot enter until all players from the previous game have exited. We encourage hand washing, but showers will have to be taken at home.
4. Please maintain a proper distance from other classmates during stoppages in class.
5. There will be ample ability to hand wash at any time before, during or after class. Hand washing is encouraged.